Sapphire teen program and/or pictures?

mcfaddensfarm

I tried posting this on the Princess board, but didn't get any response. Can anyone help me with this?

We are thinking of taking the Sapphire Princess on the Mexican Riviera route & I am trying to find out a little more information about their teen program. My son would be 13 when we go. He really enjoyed the teen program on the Mariner with Royal Caribbean. Has anyone had experience with the teen program on the Sapphire Princess? Does anyone have pictures of the teen facilities? On Mariner they had an area called the "Living Room" which was kind of just a hang out spot, with foosball, sodas, internet access, tv's, etc. Then there was "Fuel" which was a teen disco (my son loved this area because the group director let him be the DJ on a couple of the nights.) Also, they had an area on the back of the ship on the same deck that was restricted to just teens. So they could hang out in the sun. Any help you can give me with getting an idea of the facilities & activities is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion. I lived on that site when I was getting ready for my Mariner cruise. I can't believe I didn't think about using it to get information on Sapphire!:rolleyes: I found one or two pictures of Off Limits and I'm still going through the reviews to see if anyone mentions their teens being involved in the teen program. Anyone else have experience with this?

Archived