Enterprise Rental -- Maui Harbor location

texanitalian

Has anyone used this location for rental? I actually called to confirm the location and was told that it is a 10 minute walk from the cruise pier, thus no shuttle is needed to the airport. This location is closed on Sundays, so I was wondering if anyone has used it, and if the lines were long. We will be sailing on POA; I did not specify this when asking about the distance.

KAHULUI MAUI (NON-AIRPORT BR)

40 HANA HWY

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used this location for rental? I actually called to confirm the location and was told that it is a 10 minute walk from the cruise pier, thus no shuttle is needed to the airport. This location is closed on Sundays, so I was wondering if anyone has used it, and if the lines were long. We will be sailing on POA; I did not specify this when asking about the distance.

KAHULUI MAUI (NON-AIRPORT BR)

40 HANA HWY

Thanks for your help.

We rented from Enterprise during our last cruise 2 years ago. The walk from the pier is about 10 minutes, but I do recall Enterprise having shuttle service back then. The shuttle was slow so we walked over, but we took their shuttle back to the pier after returning the car.

Thanks for your reply. Since this location is closed on Sundays, I reserved a car at the airport location for day1 Maui and a new reservation for day2 (Monday) at this location. I figured that we'll wait and see if we need the car the 2nd day and can walk to this location if needed.

Archived