Drury now charges $35 for NOLA cruise parking

firefly333

I had booked when they had just started to charge $15 for the first night, rest were free. I had a problem I called to check on with my Drury booking tonight ..and they quoted me $35 it says in the notes now. They said some time in September they raised the rate to $35 to park the first night.

Im printing out my reservation with the $15 parking notated, in case there is a problem ... just thought anyone else booking Drury in the future should be aware the parking add on fee has gone up.

I had booked when they had just started to charge $15 for the first night, rest were free. I had a problem I called to check on with my Drury booking tonight ..and they quoted me $35 it says in the notes now. They said some time in September they raised the rate to $35 to park the first night.

Im printing out my reservation with the $15 parking notated, in case there is a problem ... just thought anyone else booking Drury in the future should be aware the parking add on fee has gone up.

I also have an upcoming reservation at Drury showing the $15 parking. While I usually print the documents anyhow - I think I will keep them close at hand in case an issue arises.

I cruise in March from NOLA and made my ressies at Drury back in the summer! I too was quoted $15 for the first night and free while on the cruise. I need to check my reservation to see what it says. For those who sail soon, let us know so we can know what to expect.

I just checked my email confirmation and it does say $15.00 for parking. We will be there October 30, leaving New Orleans on October 31. When we get back home I can let you all know what happens. (if someone doesn't post before hand)

Archived