MSC POESIA QUESTIONS help please

Gabruska

We are booked for 11/15 on Poesia bringing our two small kids. We are very excited and have some questions if anybody can answer. Thank you.:o

1. How do we ask for early seating? 2. Sushi Bar: is it included or extra?

Kids programs free or charge? 3.Upgrades? How to ask for it and when? 4. Mini golf/tennis free or charge? 5.Kids activity suggestions?

our first time with Poesia Nov 10-15, my reply based on my research...

when you booked your cruise your TA should have asked you what is your dining preference, although not guaranteed, when you first board the ship, go to the maitre d and confirm your choice. shouldnt be any problem with 2 small kids

sushi bar - is like a restaurant, you order what you like and pay for the item you order. extra charge.

kids program - free of charge although babysitting should be extra (when they are not open)

upgrade - we are fortunate to have a 6 cat upgrade, didnt do anything, just booked it online. start praying! :)

tennis/minigolf - no charge

no kids here but im sure the mscusa site should have info on kids activities

have fun!

all seating for this cruise will be earlier as there is a group taking up 1/2 the ship and they will be eating at the late sitting.

i understand that the sushi bar is extra on European cruises but in the US it may be different.

Ask for upgrades now. We took a guarantee cabin and did receive an upgrade.

Can't help with kid info.

Regards,

Stan

Everyone here has already answered all the questions that I have found answers for in my research. We are going to be on Poesia from Dec. 27 - Jan. 3. We will have our 3 and 5 year olds with us. I would love to hear everything about your trip when you return. We have never been on a vacation with our children but went on 2 previous cruises before they were born. Any insight you can share for our cruise would be much appreciated. TIA

• 2 weeks later...

I always prefer late dining as I want to enjoy the whole day befor dining, but you obviously need it for your children. This should have been confirmed or at least highly requested due to your children on booking. As soon as you board go directly to the maitre~d & do not let anyone tell you its not avaiable, speak directly to him with a gratuity & i`m sure you will have it. I`m speaking from experience.

Archived