Manzanillo Catamaran & Snorkel at Elephant Rock + any new info?

DareTooDream

Hi,

I searched and didn't find anything about this excursion that was more recent that 2006. Has anyone done this recently? It is listed under the shore excursion tab from the home page. However, it does not show up when I search shore excursions available for the specific date of Jan. 30th 2010. I'm just wondering why it's not offered. I'm wondering if it's because it may be too cold then? We're going with another couple and they have been planning on that excursion. That's the only excursion she wants to do for sure for the whole trip. Before I tell her it's not offered I thought I'd try and find out why :confused:

I also saw something about the ship docking in a different place in Manzanillo or something like that. We docked there once before - wouldn't be missing much by docking somewhere else.

Any new tips or info regarding Manzanillo to be shared?

Thanks,

Sherry

We will be on the Spirit in January and the excursion you mention is not a choice for us either. I found this online

http://www.divemanzanillo.com/prices.htm

It is 45 dollars for snorkeling at three sites.

I have not contacted them yet to see if they are operating in January. If you find out anything else on snorkeling in Manzanillo please post. We are unsure if we want to snorkel in Manzanillo or if we want to do the Colima/Comala/pyramids tour.

Jen in SoCal

Hi,

I searched and didn't find anything about this excursion that was more recent that 2006. Has anyone done this recently? It is listed under the shore excursion tab from the home page. However, it does not show up when I search shore excursions available for the specific date of Jan. 30th 2010. I'm just wondering why it's not offered. I'm wondering if it's because it may be too cold then? We're going with another couple and they have been planning on that excursion. That's the only excursion she wants to do for sure for the whole trip. Before I tell her it's not offered I thought I'd try and find out why :confused:

I also saw something about the ship docking in a different place in Manzanillo or something like that. We docked there once before - wouldn't be missing much by docking somewhere else.

Any new tips or info regarding Manzanillo to be shared?

Thanks,

Sherry

Maybe they have not signed with the vendor for the new year????

How much is the excursion in Dec?

Jen in SoCal

This excursion is showing as an option for our December cruise...wonder why you guys can't see it..:confused:

Archived