Carnival Calica - Help -

PrissyCruiser

Ok, I have read where Carnival docks at a gravel pit in Calica... Does the ship take you to some part of the city for FREE:cool: or is it up to you and you either HAVE to take an excursion or rent a car to do anything.. Its me and my mom (60's) on the cruise and she is not up for the partying, swimming or any kind of stressful activites.. i was looking for some easy shopping.. I would appreciate any kind of input.. Thanks!

Ok, I have read where Carnival docks at a gravel pit in Calica... Does the ship take you to some part of the city for FREE:cool: or is it up to you and you either HAVE to take an excursion or rent a car to do anything.. Its me and my mom (60's) on the cruise and she is not up for the partying, swimming or any kind of stressful activites.. i was looking for some easy shopping.. I would appreciate any kind of input.. Thanks!

You're just a brief $5 cab ride from one of the best beach towns around (PDC).

really? awesome! thanks! only 40 days till we cruise!!! :) i was thinking it was going to be around $15 one way... i am taking my mom and i want to make it the best ever for her.

PDC to Calica is regulated at 80 pesos (currently ~$6.25 us dollars) for up to 4 people in the cab.

I've also heard they charge $5 per person the other direction leaving Calica to PDC, but haven't tried it recently myself.

Archived