change of dinner seating

paws43tails

what are my chances of getting my early dinner seating moved to a late seating for an april cruise... i simply forgot to specify late seating when i booked and that we'd like to be seated at a large table, so when the confirmation papers arrived i found an early seating with a table for 2-4... did that once and don't want to do it again... should i call carnival directly or go though my online TA?

Carnival will not discus your reservation with you since you have a travel agent. Get them o n the phone very soon to change that early to a late dinner.

If once onboard you find you were given something else..head to the matre de as soon as you board. The longer you wait the less chance of changing.

Since dining times are simply a request and in no way assured - it would still be a good idea to let your online TA (who should have asked you when you booked) know to put in your 'request' for late seating.

And yes, of course, you can seek out the Maitre 'd when you board (if your Sail and Sign card shows early seating). The time and place to see the Maitre 'd will be listed in your copy of the daily newsletter, the Capers, once you get into your cabin.:)

Archived