Ok I'm confusing myself....

VOS08

I can't remember which plan I picked (early saver, fun saver, or fun select) but I know what I payed. Is there a way to check which plan I picked besides comparing the price I payed to current prices? We were planning on going on the Fantasy but something came up so we have to switch it and we live in Texas so we decided to just go on the Conquest. I read that to change cruises there is a $50 penalty if you booked with the early saver. Is there any such penalty if you picked fun saver or fun select? Thanks ahead of time for clearing up some of my confusion! :p

I can't remember which plan I picked (early saver, fun saver, or fun select) but I know what I payed. Is there a way to check which plan I picked besides comparing the price I payed to current prices? We were planning on going on the Fantasy but something came up so we have to switch it and we live in Texas so we decided to just go on the Conquest. I read that to change cruises there is a $50 penalty if you booked with the early saver. Is there any such penalty if you picked fun saver or fun select? Thanks ahead of time for clearing up some of my confusion! :p

With FunSaver or FunSelect you can cancel (and rebook) without penallty up to the Final Payment deadline 60/75 days from departure.

If you log-in to carnival.com check your MY Reservation | Manage Booking you should see your Booking type.

ken

I think the rate code is PEB for early saver, but my mind is a blank tonight. Look for the rate type if you booked direct with carnival ... down the left hand side .. the last item drop down .. modify booking will have the rate code.

well my cruise rate is there, so should I just compare that to the current rate?

Archived