Where to stay in Miami???

awsmrn

Holiday Inn Downtown. It is close to the port and just accross the street from Bayside Park.

PORT OF MIAMI-DOWNTOWN $76.97 - $125.00 (USD)

340 BISCAYNE BLVD

MIAMI, FL 33132

UNITED STATES

1-305-3714400 Add Hotel To Favorites

Downtown: MIAMI 0 MI/ 0 KM

Outdoor Pool

Kids Eat Free

Health/Fitness Center On-Site

I've been reading these boards for some months now and I've been taking notes for our upcoming cruise on the Navigator. So far I've read about so many but we've narrowed it down to just a few - just because of the comments we've read, not because we've stayed at any of them before. Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, or the Hyatt. These are all very close to the port and Bayside Marketplace.

I hope this helps you. Have a wonderful cruise.

Will be in Miami in May. Does anyone have any hotel suggestions? We were thinking of somthing near the port but do not want to pay a rediculas amount of $$$

Thanks!!

We (group of 5 couples) are leaving our children (17 total) and headed to a beach for one day pre-cruise. We're hoping to enjoy our stay at the Claridge (http://www.claridgefl.com). We got a great rate for the time period and the lady who helped us was extremely nice and helpful.

This is our second cruise as a group. Last time we left out of Ft Lauderdale and we (DW & I) used priceline while the rest stayed near the airport. We got resort for $90 on the beach while they paid $110+ for a not so nice place. Hopefully, this will work out for all of us this time.

If you are wanting to stay on the beach, be sure to factor in transfers. We arranged all three trips ahead of time but it still isn't cheap.

http://miamiregency.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml. We stayed there pre- and post-cruise a year ago. Got the rooms through Priceline for about $65/night. In fact, we got bumped up to an upper-floor suite both stays. A short, cheap cab ride to the Port of Miami (I believe it was under $15, including tip) and within walking distance the Bayside Marketplace. Hope this helps. -KBG

When we sailed out of Miami we stayed here

Howard Johnson

1100 Biscayne Blvd Miami Fl 33132

It is right across from the port and we could see the ships from our room balcony. They also had a free shuttle to the port. We got a good rate when we booked straight thru the Hotel and not the national service...it is nothing fancy. but we had a great time (the pool is on the roof of the bldg) and Centenial Park is right across the street along with the AA arena. I think you will like it and it was reasonable (like $60 a room, but that was in 2001)

:)

Archived