Solstice Crew, might I see any familiar faces?

Cruise Arizona

I am curious if the current Soltice crew is made up of new hires, or possibly some familiar faces from other ships?

The only time we have run into familiar faces is when we repeated the same ship, the Mercury in a 6 month time frame. I know crews come and go and contracts rotate, but do you think there is any chance that we might see anyone from ships past on my signature?

I am curious if the current Soltice crew is made up of new hires, or possibly some familiar faces from other ships?

The only time we have run into familiar faces is when we repeated the same ship, the Mercury in a 6 month time frame. I know crews come and go and contracts rotate, but do you think there is any chance that we might see anyone from ships past on my signature?

Hi Cruise Arizona !

I think the odds are good you will see some friends from other Celebrity ships. When I was on Solstice, we ran into many old friends from past Celebrity sailings. At the time, quite a few of the crew had moved to Solstice from Constellation, though I spoke with crew members who joined Solstice, from other Celebrity ships as well.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Cruise Arizona !

I think the odds are good you will see some friends from other Celebrity ships. When I was on Solstice, we ran into many old friends from past Celebrity sailings. At the time, quite a few of the crew had moved to Solstice from Constellation, though I spoke with crew members who joined Solstice, from other Celebrity ships as well.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

I've read that a good portion of the original Solstice crew is now on Equinox.

On our Solstice sailing we were greeted by name by our stateroom attendant on Constellation from the year before! We recognized a handful more from Constellation plus our asst. maitre d' was from our 2004 Galaxy sailing.

Having your name remembered by a crew member from a previous cruise is just wonderful! Yes, many from the original Solstice crew moved to Equinox but there are still plenty that remembered us, and us them. I'm sure you will have a similar experience.

I actually talked to one waiter from the Solstice that we became friends with. He would tell us where to go to get cheap things to do on the island because we didn't book any shore excursions. He said that he will most likely be on Equinox. He told us a break in October then back on in November, December, January, and February. So, that's pretty cool because we already booked the January 4th cruise onboard the Solstice. :)

Archived