Sky Oceanview Cabins?

SCMODJO

I'm booking an oceanview cabins myself online for the Sky in March 2010. All the OV cabins say they can be a porthole or picture window. My wife is a little clostrophobic. Anybody know what cabins have a picture window? Or for sure, just a porthole (so I can avoid). My wife would greatly appreciate your feed back. Thanks in advance!

I'm booking an oceanview cabins myself online for the Sky in March 2010. All the OV cabins say they can be a porthole or picture window. My wife is a little clostrophobic. Anybody know what cabins have a picture window? Or for sure, just a porthole (so I can avoid). My wife would greatly appreciate your feed back. Thanks in advance!

Were you going to book through NCL? If so, use their toll free number and explain your concern to them. I've booked two NCL cruises that way. Each time the person on the phone knew the ship upside down and backwards. If you're using a TA, make them find out. All the online agencies have toll free #s.

Archived