AB Suite on the Sun

gcjstri

Hi There,

My DH and I are considering booking an AB on the Sun next year. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the AB layout on the Sun is just like the AB on the Star and Dawn, with the extra bedroom ??? We will be getting a cabin for our DD, SIL and GS but i was thinkin we could use the extra bedroom that the AB has like on the Star and Dawn for nap time or nite time babysitting.

thank you for any input

cindi:)

AB on the Sun is called Romance Suite. It is a one room cabin with sitting area and a dinning table. The uniqueness is the bath room contains a HUGE jacuzzi tub good for 4+ more people, the walk in closet is also huge, with a vanity and chair. The balcony is front facing, generous in size with two chairs, a table and two lounges.

There is a heavy curtain circling the bed so to block out all lights, so one can enjoy a nap while the other do the reading in the day time.

I think the most uniqueness in AB on Sun is its large jacuzzi tub and its large walk in closet area.

Both my wife and I enjoyed the AB on Sun. In April 09 we even got complimentary wine / liquiod, but don't know whether it is still the case now. As I know the AB's on the other vessel does not have those perks.

Archived