Carnival Dream Wedding

I am also planing on getting married on the Dream in 2011! I can't to hear what other people have to say!

That's awesome! Especially since the Dream will be in Orlando, we're driving down there with the whole wedding party. We'll honk when we pass by Kennesaw lol on the way down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just booked the Dream for August 28. Called the Wedding Department and they said they are wide open for shipboard weddings in St. Thomas. Can't decide if I want to go through Carnival and have an onboard wedding or use a local planner and have a beach wedding!!! Decision, decisions, decisions.

For those getting married in St Thomas, who are you using for a WC? We are also getting Married in St Thomas in March of 2011. We are using Island Wedding Services and will be taking a sailboat to a secluded beach for the wedding. The sailboat will have an open bar for 4 hours, lunch will be served and they will also have snorkelling equipment for those interested. We are planning on having about 20-25 people attending. Even though its still 14 months away, we have a lot of the planning out of the way and we are really excited and cant wait.

I went through Carnival and I'm so glad I did, so far they have been wonderful! They get you to send them your wedding application before you send it to St thomas since the courts are super picky about what you put on the app. Plus you have a carnival coordinator the whole trip so I'm going to get my hair done at 8 and have the ship photographer at 9 to take my wedding pics then wedding, more pics then at some point in the cruise I can decide what pics i want and have them all before the end of the cruise.

Just booked the Dream for August 28. Called the Wedding Department and they said they are wide open for shipboard weddings in St. Thomas. Can't decide if I want to go through Carnival and have an onboard wedding or use a local planner and have a beach wedding!!! Decision, decisions, decisions.

I am getting married at Magens Bay, We are using Angela and Maria at Paradise

Bridal Consultants, They only do one wedding per day, while other planners

often do several, If they schedule a wedding and something happens, weather

accident, whatever after they receive your 200.00 deposit they will reschedule

up to 2 years from original date. They also will supply a link to purchase wedding

insurance if you desire it. They keep a file of every request/decision you make and

often just correspond thru e-mail, until about 2 months before wedding than they

schedule time to call you for any questions you may have. But if you wish they will

interact by phone much sooner if you feel it necessary.

We are getting married on the Carnival Dream on March 12, 2011. Embarkation day on the ship with the romantic package as our reception. Like a cocktail party with dj and ice sculpture to kick off the cruise. We have approx. 50 people booking the cruise to enjoy the week with us. It will be my 2nd cruise and my fiance's 1st. So excited. If you go to the Bridal Association of America website you can register for gifts on the cruise. As in sightseeing tours on your cruise, or couple messages, snorkling tours. I did that instead of being sent a thousand toasters. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived