BALTIC Cruise onboard Beers??????

TomAndJane

I have tried searching this form but can't find anything that tells what beers NCL will have onboard during a Baltic cruise. If I go to a bar and order a bucket, are the buckets American beers or beers from Europe (hope so) -- Majority from Europe, etc.????

Hope someone can help...

Thanks,

Tom

I was waiting for someone else who's more of a beer drinker to reply. My husband drinks beer, but me - not so much. Anyway, on our Baltic cruise this past summer, the variety of beer seemed to be very similar to the ones offered on the Caribbean cruises. There were one or two others that didn't seem quite as familiar. The interesting thing was that they do the majority of the stocking up in Copenhagen rather than Dover so the first few days my husband couldn't get a Budweiser. Once they loaded things on in Copenhagen they had Budweiser again. I think they had Corona the whole time and about 10 other brands. Hope this helps.

Judy

The buckets, as I recall from the Jewel sailing end of June/July 09, were European beers.. can't recall the names and hubby didn't buy the bucket, so wouldn't remember anyway.

The do have a beer tasting as well, while on board.. hubby went.. reply was it was good, not great.. but enjoyed it.

Archived