Ship to Bangkok airport with 15 hours to spare...

time4sun

We dock at approx. 7 am and our flight isn't until 11:30 pm....can anyone advise as to what would be best to do for the day??? Should we head to the airport (I doubt we would be able to check our luggage that early), and then go from there or take a tour from the ship...of course, we would have all of that luggage...uggg!????

We dock at approx. 7 am and our flight isn't until 11:30 pm....can anyone advise as to what would be best to do for the day??? Should we head to the airport (I doubt we would be able to check our luggage that early), and then go from there or take a tour from the ship...of course, we would have all of that luggage...uggg!????

Ship's have tours that end at the airport, they keep your luggage on the bus, or you can book a private tour that will either keep your luggege in the vehicle or drop it off at the airport, they have a luggage service on the 4th floor departure level.

I have used these people twice for tours and tranfers,

www.salathaitravel.com, contact is Ratana. Some of our group will again be using them for Ko Samui and Bangkok and Kwai River Bridge tour on our Dec 2nd Ocean Princess cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We are booking a private tour and transfer from orientalescape.com they are picking us up in the morning and giving us an all day tour and dinner show. They will then transfer us to the airport for our 11:55 pm flight. They are reasonably priced. I sent them an email with what we wanted to see and do and they sent me back the price for my iterinary. Good luck and happy cruising Kay

Archived