AOS night life

Kaboochi

We sail AOS 2/10. For those just off the S. Carib route, are there any parties on deck at night? Thanks

There was one night when they had a deck party. Ice Show is great. Didn't enjoy the cruise, we went on the Barbados route just two many stops. None of us thought much of our cruise director or his staff. Just wan't our cup of tea. Hope you have a different experience then we did I am sure others will feel differently. I guess we have had such different experiences (all fun and enjoyable) on other Royal Carib. ships that we were taken by surprise.

Every cruise is different..due to the passengers. On one cruise, you'll have hopping night life...on the next...it's early to bed... Night life is what YOU make of it! If there's not alot of folks in the disco/clubs....enlist your tablemates...have them come with you!

It's not up to the cruise director, or the ship...the FUN is up to YOU!

Every cruise is different..due to the passengers. On one cruise, you'll have hopping night life...on the next...it's early to bed... Night life is what YOU make of it! If there's not alot of folks in the disco/clubs....enlist your tablemates...have them come with you!

It's not up to the cruise director, or the ship...the FUN is up to YOU!

I agree it is not up to the cruise director like I said I have enjoyed many Royal Caribbean sailings and I think to me we just choose a cruise with two many stops and to Islands that were new to us so we wanted to see them. It felt like since there was so many stops they tried to do a lot of the ship activities in the evening that would normally be spread over the whole day. I wish we would have taken the Aruba route, Our cruise director was really not good. I have been on ships were you hardly saw the cruise director but when you do he had a little life but not this guy. We all have different outlooks on things. I love cruising there is no better vacation.

We where on the AOS Barbados route this past August and had a great time. Our biggest issue was that it rained several nights so event the Dancing Under the Stars was cancelled. They still had the Buffet that night but they where asking everyone to go inside after getting their food due to the lightning.

We didn't really like Chris the CD but we had a great time with his staff. Lou Lou, Assata, and Sergio where the very funny, and we became Trivia and Name that Tune Fans that week!

Off the ship two weeks ago. Liked the cruise director, but not the assistant. She was very annoying. :rolleyes:

There was a deck party, Under the Stars one night, and a party in the solarium, 20 something, another night. Also, there was Latin music/dancing in the Viking Lounge each night. In addition to the regular theater shows, there were the Ice Shows, The Love and Marriage show, and The Quest. Plenty to do!

A few years ago, I did both routes of the Adventure coming out of San Juan and will again this December with my husband for the first time. I chose the mort port intensive because that way I could have options of where to go and when to stay on the ship. For instance, Antigua is more a beach day and since I'm not a beach person, i will stay on the ship. I like having the option to do that. I will go on excursions in Barbados, St. Maarten and St. Lucia and not sure yet about St. Croix.

I hope that the weather will be good for the midnight party on the pool deck.. I wanna dance all night! :)

Archived