Do the balcony partitions open for connecting cabins

...Ok...so must admit, don't know what a Mickey bar is. Haven't been to Disney in 30 years (since I was 8!).

Sorry about that.:)

Its a yummy vanilla ice cream bar with chocolate coating that you can get from room service although tis not on the menu and you can get it for dessert after dinner, although its on the kids menu.

It is shaped like Mickeys head.

They also sell them in the theme parks.

Thanks Kathy,

My goodness you have a lot of Disney cruises under your belt. You must be their #1 fan; does everyone on the ships know you? :) Can't believe our next cruise is only a week away. I've done nothing to plan for this...just booked it a month ago. Our previous cruise was out of this world! We were so spoiled that I'm afraid we'll never cruise the same (5,800 square foot cabin/sun deck with EVERY possible amenity!), but I am really kind of looking forward to the Disney experience. We sooo need the break from work. :) Thanks again for your help!

Rick I am sure you'll have a Magical cruise if you dont compare to others. Just go with an open mind and enjoy. Your cabin wont be nearly as big as the last one unless you have the Walt Disney Suite;) But they ar enice room.

Yes a few cruise members do know us and a couple of entertainers too.

We have tried Carnival Glory and didnt like the ship and CM's at all. We had several bad experiences. The ports were excellant and the ship was very pretty but that was all.

In a couple of years we plan on trying Holland America just to see what they are like too.

But DCL is just so relaxing fun and such great service we hate to go anywhere else. But we are getting tired of the same ports. I hope they have some new ones soon. Thats why next year we are doing the TA cruise with DCL to see new ports.

Well have an awesome cruise and be sure and give us a report on what you think?

Kathy

Sorry about that.:)

Its a yummy vanilla ice cream bar with chocolate coating that you can get from room service although tis not on the menu and you can get it for dessert after dinner, although its on the kids menu.

It is shaped like Mickeys head.

They also sell them in the theme parks.

A Mickey Bar:

282310009xHHjpN_ph.jpg

Archived