Anyone used airportparkinginc.com????

Max Rule

I found some discount parking lots for really cheap but am now beginning to think they sound too good.

So I thought I would see if anyone had any experience good or bad with these lots.

One is called airportparkinginc.com - they gave me an online quote for $36 for 7 nights. The other provided several other sites for various prices with the lowest around $37 + $1per night for SUV - this one was airportparking.com

All of them provide comp transfer to the airport with only one dedicated to the POM for cruise passengers - this one was about $85 for 7 nights.

I had planned for a fried of mine to do the transfer from the longterm lot to the port at embark and debark - but dont know how that will work if I choose one of these lots - they may have an issue that I willhave to make sure of first.

But they sound pretty good on paper - any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys,

Max

Hey BM'o4 - their site said that shuttles run about every 30 minutes or so.

I could not find the exact location of the lot- but they said that info would be emailed with the reservation request.

As stated I think I have a friend that could meet me there and then transfer everything over to the port - kind of a round about way of doing things but he is going to be in the area on the exact dates of embark and debark and offered to do it so we said heck yeah :)

Just dont know if they have any problem with us getting our stuff out and not using their shuttle ???

Sometimes the things that sound simple turn out to be unknown unknowns - the very worst kind. . . .

• 2 years later...

Do not Use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My father who is a very serious diabetic was flying in from LAX to DFW on 11/27/11. The flight got to DFW at 11:45p.m. He had not eaten as he thought he would get home very shortly. THE SHUTTLE NEVER CAME. I called the location which was the DFW HOMESTEAD STUDIO SUITS (where the car was parked) to ask them when was the shuttle coming they told me oh in few minutes. The confirmations says call the hotel/parking lot to find out when the shuttle is coming) I called them 10 other times within 2 hours, and every time they assured me the shuttle is on its way. Only few more seconds!!! THE SHUTTLE NEVER CAME. If they had told me the shuttle was not coming every time I would have had him take a taxi but because they kept assuring me its coming within seconds my father waited. AND WAITED. After 2 hours I wanted to talk to the manager and they told me they do not have a manager on staff. They hung the phone on me 6 times. So He got a taxi home... His blood sugar was so high we had to go to the doctor. DO NOT USE THEM. They have terrible costumer service!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Sorry to bump this thread up but I wanted to see if anyone else has used airportparkinginc.com recently?

DO a little more research reading the FINE PRINT.

http://www.airportparkinginc.com/TermsOfService.asp

I am NOT 100% sure but reading through the fine print sure indicates that this is nothing more than another of the many, many names for a company whose ONLY liability/responsibility is as a website operator/reservations agent.

They very specifically point out THEY DON'T OWN THE LOT, the lot venue may change locations and lot rules may be whatever the "operator" says they are.

There are quite a few threads on the East Coast Departures board about Premier Parking/Cruise Parking/Park and Cruise and on and on with a whole lot of different names but the same underlying website ownership but they are NOT the LOT or SHUTTLE SERVICE owners.

Here is a pretty good explanation of how these lots operates and one of the horror stories of using some of these offsite lots where you truly have NO IDEA who is responsible for what.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1942627&highlight=parking

Edited by greatam