Thank You!

Tapit

For 282 days I have been reading these threads and counting down. Monday is the big day for our 1st cruise. I just want to thank everyone for the advise. I will try to write a post when we get back. I will try to include pictures but I dont know how to do it at this time. I think I have all the important items....power cord, 2 swim suits, half the clothes twice the money, and a great additude. We are staying at the Drury Inn New Orleans and will also let you all know how much the cab ride was. See you all in a week and Thanks again.:p

Have a great time! You are going to have so much fun. You will probably start looking for your next cruise when you get back. On our first one we hadn't even left port yet and I said I was going to start saving for the next. Have a HOOT!

For 282 days I have been reading these threads and counting down. Monday is the big day for our 1st cruise. I just want to thank everyone for the advise. I will try to write a post when we get back. I will try to include pictures but I dont know how to do it at this time. I think I have all the important items....power cord, 2 swim suits, half the clothes twice the money, and a great additude. We are staying at the Drury Inn New Orleans and will also let you all know how much the cab ride was. See you all in a week and Thanks again.:p

Well! Enjoy a wonderful cruise on one of my favorite ships from my home city! :D I know exactly where the Drury Inn is...I work right across the street from it. I hope you'll get a chance to enjoy some tasty New Orleans food while you're here or at least some beignets from Cafe du Monde as Sherrybaby suggests!

I remember my first cruise! What a magical feeling. You'll love the Fantasy...I found the staff to be some of the friendliest in the fleet. I love the new additions that I've seen pics of, especially the palm trees on the pool deck and the new slide. How fun! And if Big Tex is still the cruise director, you're in for a real treat! He's a riot.:D

Have a great cruise!

Archived