(OM) Navy Pier where...

NorthCarolina_Cindy

is it? Will be arriving in Key West on NCL Majesty Jan 20th. Port schedule says we will be docking at (OM) Navy Pier. Granted, ship is on time how long to get off, if we are scheduled to arrive at 3pm? Realize re-entering US port and costoms are involved.

How far from Navy Pier to say Duvall Street or Mallory Square? I read something about a tram in less than 5 minutes.

Love Sunset Celebration in Key West, it's the best!! :)

The navy pier is about a 10-15 minute train ride to town. The trains are lined up waiting as soon as you get off the Ship. You can not walk as this is goverment property. The train lets you off at the Conch train depot which is a short walk to Mallory square. The driver does give you a little narrative talk about Keywest on the way to town.When you are ready to go back to the Ship you re-board the conch train at the same place they let you off.

Teri

Teri and you mean I have to get off!! :eek: not ready to think about that yet!!

What can you tell me about getting off the ship in Key West? Was the immigration process smooth? What do you think is the best time to head back? We take the Conch Train back to the Navy pier, is there a charge?

Thanks - Cindy

Archived