El Cid-Mazatlan recently?

cali-croozer

You can hang out at any of the EL cids without a pass. It would be a good idea to bring your own towel. And you can pay with VISA, USD or PESO. I would recomend PESO or VISA. You will not get a goog exchange rate with USD, and the best exchange rate is ussualy with your VISA.

Has anyone been to the El Cids where the Senor Frogs is? Fun time or boring?

We went in October. DH and friend stayed in El Cid and faced the water, where I was. Vendors shoved merchandise in my face while I tried to put food in my mouth. I was on the sand inside the El Cid barriers. Good place for children though.

debbie

We stopped by there last tuesday, the week after the hurricane and they had all the beach umbrellas dug up and were flattening/leveling the sand.

It could be all fixed by now, but the south pool was also closed for construction /remodeling work in progress and they were directing us to the "El Moro" pool. We then decided to go to the beach at Playa Mazatlan since we didn't really want to sit by a pool but rather the ocean. They have a nice roped off area on the beach where you can order food or drinks and feel very welcomed with confy lounge chairs. If it's the resort/pool/slides option you are looking for, the El Cid is the better option.

Has anyone been to the El Cids where the Senor Frogs is? Fun time or boring?

We were there in oct. and senor frogs was not that exciting. Not many people there at all, but it may of gotten busier later in the day we were there about 1;30pm.

Archived