Ciggies

LACEY2011

Hi All.

I have been asked off a friend to bring back some ciggarettes and being a none smoker myself wouldn't have a clue how much they are!!

Could anyone tell me if any of the caribbean islands sell them, namely being Lambet & Butler and how much they are? or how much they are duty free?

Thank you in advance!

the cheapest cigs are duty free on the ship at roughly £15 to £20 for a 200 carton,compared to £50 plus in the uk shops.there is no limit to how many you buy on the ship ,but regarding customs whether returning to uk by plane or ship your legal allowance is 200 cigs per person or there abouts ........

I also have been asked to bring back cigs, a true friend would not do so.

Based on health grounds alone.

Given that the person who asked you to bring them is going to smoke a given number, is it not acceptable to save a little money for said friend?

You are hardly encouraging smoking by a couple of hundred fags.

I think the point be made originally was the cost ,,not that the friend who asked for the cigs expected to get them for nothing as a gift,,,,and these suggestions about a true firend buying health hazard fags is hardly something to question your friendship about...these people who jump on the anti smoking band wagon ,,hope they dont drink!!!!!!!!

Archived