Diving in French Polynesia

CountessP

Looking for suggestions on which dive operator to us while cruising French Polynesia. We'll be in Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, and several others which don't come to mind at the moment. Would prefer to use one company for all if possible. If anyone has had any good experience with anyone in particular, I would love to hear about it. Thx in advance!

Looking for suggestions on which dive operator to us while cruising French Polynesia. We'll be in Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, and several others which don't come to mind at the moment. Would prefer to use one company for all if possible. If anyone has had any good experience with anyone in particular, I would love to hear about it. Thx in advance!

Hey CP,

I was there last year with friends. We stayed in Moorea for 4 days before our cruise. We used Bathy's dive shop. Neal was our contact. And we used them for Bora Bora too. They have all new equipment and were very safe. Loved my dives. Check out my album and you can see photos from our dives.

Top Dive & Bathy's are both first rate operations with multiple locations in the islands. We used Top Dive on our Tahitian Princess cruise in '06 and checked out Bathy's last year while we were there. Didn't dive with them, but visited their shops & we had one of their D/M's as a guide on our dives in Bora Bora while on the Star Flyer last year.

On Huahine, if you go there, Hemisphere Sub is a very good operation...try to get Stephanie as your D/M if you can.

You're gonna love diving there. Have pics & video's I took from our dives at this link: http://gallery.me.com/csealove

Mike

Just realized I made a boo-boo......Hemisphere Sub is on Raiatea. We never found an dive shop on Huahine that we felt comfortable booking through. I'm sure there is one, just don't know which one.

Mike

Archived