Just off the Destiny

roysue

We were wondering the same thing...just saw them getting off and the family riding off in the cart with the big guy left behind with the two suitcases as we pulled away. I can only imagine what he was thinking. We heard him make comments regarding "someone having too much to drink" but not sure who he was talking about or where.

It was a great cruise for us!

I apologize for being somewhat unrelated, but it sounds like all three of you recently sailed on the Destiny. Is there any chance that you still have copies of the Carnival Capers that you could scan or fax? My DW and I sail on 12/19 and we are trying to get a better idea for what activities may be offered. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, but we did not save them. I would say that the activities were the usual fare. There was bingo every day. There were usual pool games, art auction, movies, some crafting and such in the daytime. Also, a number of support groups have daily meetings. In the evening, there was always 1 show in the Palladium Theater and then other usually musical activities going on in the other lounges and bars. There was a smattering of cruise games like Tv Trivial, Movie Trivia, Name that Tune and such. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help. I will say that there was always more going on than we could attend. Enjpoy!

Archived