Carnival Triumph

princessbrat1977

Hi everyone!! I'm excited to say we just booker two rooms on the Triumph for January 15, 2011. We picked adjoining rooms on the main deck. These are oceanview cat. 6c triple rooms. I was hoping someone might have some pictures of one of these rooms so I could get an idea of the layout. There are six of us in rooms 2375 & 2377. Any help on this would be appreciated. Also, any info on navigating this boat, special/favorite places to go on board and your favorite activities & shows would be appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

Carrie

• 2 weeks later...

A triple room fits three. I was just hoping to see the adjoining rooms & how they were laid out. We have four kids & the first cruise we went on we had rooms nowhere close to each other. What a pain that turned into. So, this seemed to be a good solution, I'm really excited about the adjoining rooms. we'll have three sleeping in each room. Also has anyone been on the main level of the Triumph? Is it noisy? I like the idea of being low & centered because I have gotten sea sick before. Thanks in advance!!

Had an aft wrap on deck 8 recently and no problem with fumes. Funny thing is somebody spray painted recently and left overspray kind of all over the deck and outdoor furniture.

How do you "booker" cabins? LOL.

Read a bunch of reviews and you will get all the info you need.

Lol....typo booked a cruise

Another question...my sister is wanting to book a balcony & would like to know the best location...she does get seasick, she liked the idea of the aft wrap around balcony, but read about the vibration and was worried it might make her nauseated.

Iv been aft and the vibration was noticeable, but never bothered us. I cant imagine a vibration making you nauseaous, the floor vibrated almost all the time, kinda like a humming.

If she gets seasick, I dont think aft would be the best place to book though, more motion for sure. mid deck would be less motion.

Archived