Honeymoon on Carnival

akmart

Apparently Carnival gives a cake to honeymooners and those celebrating birthdays or anniversaries.

We're also doing our honeymoon with Carnival - in June on the Triumph. :) 7 weeks after the wedding, due to work and school committments, but better late than never.

Hi Katiebug227-

Did you marry on the cruise with Carnival? I'm a travel writer for a newspaper in Bermuda and I'm looking for some first hand experiences from the Weddings at Sea. Would you be interested in answering some questions about your experience?

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

We had our HM with Carnival and it was great. So relaxing. Yes they gave us a cake on the last night of the cruise. I should have asked for it sooner in the cruise so we could have finished it it was so good!! the also gave us a couple (2person) table for the whole cruise which was cool nice and private. You will love it have fun!! They told us there were 500 couples on our cruise on there HM.

• 1 month later...

Archived