Why does Carnival took so long?!

CRUISING71

We booked on the ES saver price..then noticed the price drop..fill out the form and submit it for price adjustment. Was told it will take 48 hours for the adjustment. Okay..no problem...after 48 hours..call them and it is still not adjusted.

When I booked my first cruise with an online website...any price adjustment was adjusted right away when you called...but with Carnival after 48 hours it hasn't been adjusted?

Anyone have this problem?

Thank you,

Tibbie

We booked on the ES saver price..then noticed the price drop..fill out the form and submit it for price adjustment. Was told it will take 48 hours for the adjustment. Okay..no problem...after 48 hours..call them and it is still not adjusted.

When I booked my first cruise with an online website...any price adjustment was adjusted right away when you called...but with Carnival after 48 hours it hasn't been adjusted?

Thank you,

Tibbie

I have not had this problem but I was told that PVPs were spending so much of their time doing rate adjustments that it was counter productive.

That's why they came up with the form thingy that you submit for the rate adjustment!!!

:)

Thank you,

Tibbie

Nope, I have had both my ES refunds back within 48 hours (lucky). I was told (don't know if it is true) that there are only a couple of people working the office that is handling the ES refunds. I would thank that they are pretty busy and get backed up. Patience, If you are intitled to the refund you will get it.

I have been doing screen prints of the details page and of the booking page and emailing them to myself for backup reference.

Carnival dropped the price of our Jan 10 Splendor cruise by $20 last week pp and then another $20 yesterday.

This is based on a Ontario resident's rate. I saved both screen shots in case I have to call as it shows all of the details.

Hiopefully when the look at the first form, they will check the current price and adjust it accordingly as opposed to having to do it twice when they get the second form.

Hi,

Yes, I book directly with Carnival website. And it is 48 working hours...I know the office closed on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for the advice of printing the page out...I am going to see if the price is still there, so I could print it out for back up.

I will wait another 48 hours and see if they adjusted it yet..if not, I have to call in again.

Thanks,

Tibbie

Archived