Cruising on the Pride next month, opinions please!

NJcruiser123

Cruising on the pride next month with a 1 & 3 year old. Need opinions on Your Time Dining. Read mixed things. Had done freestyle on the NCL Dawn but they had like 6 restaurants so we ate at a different one each night. DIdn't bother us not to have the same staff but not sure if that would be better with the kids. Also if anyone has been in an obstructed balcony stateroom, does the door open. Read it does but only about a foot which is fine for me since with little ones we can get some air without having to worry about anyone going overboard.

Thanks in advance!

Was just on the Pride earlier this month...enjoy your cruise!

Unfortunately, I can't speak about Your Time Dining; we prefer set dining time/early seating. And I've never heard about a balcony opening up only a foot. While the view may be obstructed (by a lifeboat), I wouldn't think the door would be.

Cruising on the pride next month with a 1 & 3 year old. Need opinions on Your Time Dining. Read mixed things. Had done freestyle on the NCL Dawn but they had like 6 restaurants so we ate at a different one each night. DIdn't bother us not to have the same staff but not sure if that would be better with the kids. Also if anyone has been in an obstructed balcony stateroom, does the door open. Read it does but only about a foot which is fine for me since with little ones we can get some air without having to worry about anyone going overboard.

Thanks in advance!

...all the way. We did anytime dining and you can pick your time so that you get the same team every night if you are pleased with them. Our guys were great. Have a great cruise. :)

We loved being able to dine whenever hunger struck, and would NEVER go back to traditional seatings.

Your obstructed balcony designation refers to your view- looking straight down, you'll see a lifeboat. But your square footage itself is unchanged.

Forgot to post the category is a 4F (now a 4K) so you are only paying for an inside room. Because we had cruised before our carnival agent that we deal with was able to upgrade us to this room so we paid the inside price but have light and air.

In that case it's a pretty good deal. If it was what you got paying for a balcony guarantee, you'd have good cause to be pissed!

Archived