Owners Suite Upsell

KULPN

Lol! Just got a call from Carnival. We are in a 4a but we can have the owners suite on the Inspiration next Monday for ONLY $350 per night. She didn't say pp or all together but it normally is $1500/nite she told me.

Well, too big a hook for me to grab. Had to pass that one up. Didn't even bother trying to offer less as we are already on a tight budget. Did make me laugh tho.:p

Lol! Just got a call from Carnival. We are in a 4a but we can have the owners suite on the Inspiration next Monday for ONLY $350 per night. She didn't say pp or all together but it normally is $1500/nite she told me.

Well, too big a hook for me to grab. Had to pass that one up. Didn't even bother trying to offer less as we are already on a tight budget. Did make me laugh tho.:p

I know how you feel:(. I was offered a cat 11 suite for $600 more for our upcoming trip. That would have made our total $1829 for 5 nights/4 people. I know alot of people would have jumped on the offer, but I just can't justify the extra cost. All I can think about is how much other stuff I could use the money for...Oh well, maybe one day :D

I read recently (within the month) that someone countered with about the same ($350) TOTAL for the upgrade... they came back with something like $600 total and the upgrade happened. BTW the OS is a major upgrade.

I read recently (within the month) that someone countered with about the same ($350) TOTAL for the upgrade... they came back with something like $600 total and the upgrade happened. BTW the OS is a major upgrade.

The normal rate for the OS is $400pp PER DAY. $500pp pd over holidays.

Someone on my rollcall just got an upsell from a 4F to a Cat-11 for $100 total on the Fantasy 6-night sailing. I have a 4F also on that sailing and would have paid twice that.

Dave

You could very well get an upsell call. Just sailed last week on the Triumph. Had a Cat. 11 booked & got a call 2 days before sailing & offered the Cat. 12 for $170/pp. We took it & loved it!

We won't book the Cat. 12 ourselves, but will keep booking the Cat. 11's & hoping for another upsell deal.

We have a Cat. 11 on the Dream booked, too... keeping my fingers crossed!

Ok, so I have a question. This is our first cruise so remember I know nothing yet =)

We booked early saver for the Freedom in January 2010, so we just know we have an oceanview and no room numbers until we embark. We also booked through a TA. Did I lose all chances of an upsell call? Or do they call the TA or not at all?

Here we go..... Another, first time Carnival Cruiser here :)

We have an Oceanview with Balcony, no room number, took the guartnee rate.

Booked thru Carnival directly.

What are the chances of an upsell call coming my way?

Thanks Amy

Archived