Island Marketing experience anyone?

HoustonTodd

I'm looking for a tour to Dunns River Falls without having to spend a large amount through the cruise ship itself. I found this company online, Island Marketing (http://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/Carnival_Conquest.htm ) and they have a well priced stop for DRF. I was curious if anyone had used them before or had any experience they would like to share. Are the a good group, did you enjoy your trip, any input at all is appreciated!

I used Island Marketing to bbok our Cozumel "Nachi CoCom Beach" excursion. They were wonderful to do business with. Great customer service. I had a group of 17 and everyone was very impressed and enjoyed their excursion immensely.

tyd

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
anybody used them recently?

We have used them twice (in Nov.) and had a wonderful experience. We would highly recommend them. We are also booked with them in Sept. for Cozumel. Have a great cruise.:)

anybody used them recently?

I used them for Nachi Cocom in Cozumel last week. Perfect. No problems. Book on line, bring confirmation and you're good to go. If stopping in Cozumel go to Nachi Cocom. Beautiful beach, great & plentiful drinks, good food - $49 pp. Prettiest beach on our Western Caribbean cruise this week. Wish it wasn't raining when I went there :(:(:(:(

We booked 4 excursions with Island Marketing in Feb, 2010 (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan). We were unable to dock in Grand Cayman because of high seas and they had refunded our deposit before we even left the area. Cozumel was raining and we had booked an resort, so we went anyway and enjoyed the free booze and food. We went to the ruins in Belize and had an awesome tour guide and wonderful lunch. But we loved Roatan the most. We book the island tour including the Iquana farm and we were the only 2 on the tour and had an awesome tour guide who took us to a few extra places and it was FANTASTIC!! We are going on another cruise in Feb, 2011 and plan to book all our tours thru Island Marketing because they were so wonderful!! Would recommend them to everyone!!!!!

I'm looking for a tour to Dunns River Falls without having to spend a large amount through the cruise ship itself. I found this company online, Island Marketing (http://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/Carnival_Conquest.htm ) and they have a well priced stop for DRF. I was curious if anyone had used them before or had any experience they would like to share. Are the a good group, did you enjoy your trip, any input at all is appreciated!

We used Island Marketing for a private tour in 2007.

We went to Dunns River Falls and then River Tubing down the White River.

The advantage of a private tour is that you will be in a smaller group rather than being part of the large cruise ship crowds. Also the Dunns River Falls and River Tubing combo was not offered through the cruise ship.

We had no problems with Island Marketing. They are a reputable company and we felt very safe travelling with them.

Archived