Free Wonder cruise!!!!

grand isle joe

We just booked an Adventures by Disney trip to Alaske for 2010 and Disney threw us a free 3 day Wonder cruise. Ocean view. Wow! Nice surprize for us.:D

Congratulations on your free Wonder cruise. We added on points (DVC) to Disney Grand CA and we also got a free 3 night Wonder cruise (basic accomidation though and we upgraded for additional $$ to get view room). Enjoy your "Adventure by Disney" to Alaska and your free Wonder cruise.

When will you be taking your 3 night cruise?

Cindy

Congratulations on your free Wonder cruise. We added on points (DVC) to Disney Grand CA and we also got a free 3 night Wonder cruise (basic accomidation though and we upgraded for additional $$ to get view room). Enjoy your "Adventure by Disney" to Alaska and your free Wonder cruise.

When will you be taking your 3 night cruise?

Cindy

Thank you Cindy for your kind words. We were so surprized we are studying the calander for dates. Hope you enjoyed your cruise as well. J.:)

Thank you Cindy for your kind words. We were so surprized we are studying the calander for dates. Hope you enjoyed your cruise as well. J.:)

I understand your excitement especially since you didn't know you were going to get a free cruise. I don't know if you know but your 3 night cruise also includes all grat. When I found that our it was a nice surprise. We are going on our free cruise on 12/3/09. Of course we are mixing that in with a DVC stay to WDW.

Cindy

I'd love to book an Adventures by Disney vacation. Everything that they do is so well done I know that it would be a great trip. They want an insane amount of DVC points though. Perhaps I should look at paying by cash.

• 5 months later...

Archived