RUBY--inside, outside or balcony

Luxxmi

You will have to give us a little more information and tell us what 'best' is to you before people can make suggestions. Is cost more important to you than a view? Do you want some natural light so you know the time of day, or do you like a totally dark room for napping? Are you motion-sensitivee? Do you want to be near access points or is a long walk OK? Do you need a very quiet room or is a little noise OK (what is your current noise factor in your home, city or country?) You will pay a little more for each level of 'comfort' but there are very happy cruisers in all levels of staterooms.

Well the last 3 cruises we did, we got balcony. Loved it! I do want light and a view wouldn't hurt! So I guess inside is out. That leaves me with balcony and outside. Would like to be away from elevators and "loud" areas as I am a light sleeper. Don't see myself in the cabin expect during sleeping times on such a port intensive cruise. Trying to keep costs reasonable due to the high price for airfare out of the West coast....

Let me know your thoughts!

Luxmi

By what you have described it seems like an oceanview cabin would suit you fine for your European cruise - light with a view allowing some savings for other things on your port intensive voyage. Only you know your budget for your trip but I wouldn't hesitate to go in an oceanview for the type of cruise you describe.

I've booked a unobstructed OV cabin right now, but some fellow cruisers on the Princess board are telling me that I should look into some of the obstructed view cabins as not all are fully obstructed. So now I'm trying to see which ones are still available! If anyone is in the "know" about cabins on the Ruby, please share!

Thank you much!!

Archived