Cruise Documents/Luggage Tags

Since we have dealt with the same TA for years and she has always requested paper docs for us and that is what we have always received.............we do not get the green box/dot to click on to order luggage tags direct from RCI because they are included in our paper docs.

The green button has only been available for a month or so. RCI is doing away with all paper docs now, so soon you will get the green button, too.;)

Hi All - Just completed online check-in for my Nov 15th sailing (booked through a TA), and below the Set Sail Pass button, there is this, which allows you to order luggage tags to be mailed to your home:

LUGGAGE TAGS Royal Caribbean's ship luggage tag program provides you with personalized luggage tags before leaving home. Each luggage tag mailer contains eight (8) colorized tags, specific to your ship, sailing date and stateroom assignment.cor_RequestLuggageTags_btn.gif

Hi All - Just completed online check-in for my Nov 15th sailing (booked through a TA), and below the Set Sail Pass button, there is this, which allows you to order luggage tags to be mailed to your home:

LUGGAGE TAGS Royal Caribbean's ship luggage tag program provides you with personalized luggage tags before leaving home. Each luggage tag mailer contains eight (8) colorized tags, specific to your ship, sailing date and stateroom assignment.cor_RequestLuggageTags_btn.gif

Since our TA has always ordered paper docs to be sent to us, we can not order luggage tags on line because they are included with our paper docs.

If she would have requested e-docs to be made available to us, then we could have ordered our luggage tags on-line.

We have docs for our 11/30th cruise plus our luggage tags.

LUGGAGE TAGS

Royal Caribbean's ship luggage tag program provides you with personalized luggage tags before leaving home. Each luggage tag mailer contains eight (8) colorized tags, specific to your ship, sailing date and stateroom assignment.

You will find a box to check on the bottom right hand corner of the first page of on-line check in. I just did it for our Monarch cruises. Says something like "check to have luggage tags mailed to you". I started a thread on this a month or so ago that maybe you can find again using the search function. Some techno savvy person did a snapshot of the screen which helped a lot of people out. I tried to copy and past our page but it had too much personal info on it.

Hope this helps

Lynda

Just curious - how many tags do they send if there are 3 (or more?) people in the cabin? I mean, do they send 4 tags PER PERSON or just 8 total?

Jacki, my tags came yesterday for our Navigator cruise. I got 8 - all with my name on them (since I'm cruising solo this time). Guess I better take my name off the cabin crawl list since I'm going to have it so full of luggage for this four day cruise that none of you all will be able to wedge your way in. Just think how much American Airlines will be charging me for baggage!

Okay, of course I am kidding, but it does look like 8 is the magic number.

I've probably done that a half dozen times over the past couple of months. It is really frustrating when so many people write about this ;)

I think I'll quit now and stop worrying. It's not something I care to spend any more time on, enough is enough.

Don't be frustrated. The same thing happened to me. We booked through our usual TA, made final payment, printed out Set Sail passes, but still couldn't get the check box to appear to get the tags for the first half of our B2B in December. Then, suddenly, at 6 weeks out, the box did pop up. (Just when I got prepared to use packing tape on the little piece of luggage tag included in the e-docs or to give up and get the luggage tags from the porter at the pier).

How far are you from sailing? If it's more than 6 weeks, know that there still is hope for you to get your luggage tags mailed to you. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!

Jacki, my tags came yesterday for our Navigator cruise. I got 8 - all with my name on them (since I'm cruising solo this time). Guess I better take my name off the cabin crawl list since I'm going to have it so full of luggage for this four day cruise that none of you all will be able to wedge your way in. Just think how much American Airlines will be charging me for baggage!

Vicki-So maybe I didn't screw up TOO bad by entering the luggage tag request twice (both on the same day)! I haven't received my tags yet, but we'll see what actually arrives. Worst case - my brother (who's sharing a room with us) will be allowed to only bring one suitcase so I can apprpropriate his tags. (I ALWAYS overpack!)

And I think Vicki might be right. We received eight tags--four in my name and four in my partner's name. It's probably eight per reservation number.

--Michael

Archived