My turn....single digit boogie time!

poptart

since we don't do the doc dance anymore....it's time for the single digit boogie! Been waiting since January.

We booked this cruise knowing it was a big maybe due to the ecomony....so we are totally excited that we are actually going.

It's going to be an awesome 6 days on the Fantasy....our very first ship 15 years ago.

how low can you go???? Yup I am in a boogie mood! It will be here before I know it.

Dave, the picture didn't show up!

We have an awesome roll call for this cruise and some fun plans.

Cocktail party for 40 on the 1st sea day :D

and 13 of us on the Bar Hop Bus in Cozumel :eek:

The Fantasy may never be the same again.

how low can you go???? Yup I am in a boogie mood! It will be here before I know it.

Dave, the picture didn't show up!

We have an awesome roll call for this cruise and some fun plans.

Cocktail party for 40 on the 1st sea day :D

and 13 of us on the Bar Hop Bus in Cozumel :eek:

The Fantasy may never be the same again.

We loved Tom & the Bar Hop Bus in Cozumel. It was so much fun. We will be in Cozumel on Friday the 13th, leave on the Conquest next Sunday with the Veterans Cruise. We also have a great group going, and I'm hosting a Cabin Crawl/Poker Run for almost 100, not sure where I'm going to put them yet. I'm doing the dance too.

We loved Tom & the Bar Hop Bus in Cozumel. It was so much fun. We will be in Cozumel on Friday the 13th, leave on the Conquest next Sunday with the Veterans Cruise. We also have a great group going, and I'm hosting a Cabin Crawl/Poker Run for almost 100, not sure where I'm going to put them yet. I'm doing the dance too.

You will be in Cozumel the same day as me and Poptart as we are also docked Nov 13th. You will be docked at the Puerta Maya pier. We are still trying to find out which pier we are at as there are six ships docked that day.

Dave

You will be in Cozumel the same day as me and Poptart as we are also docked Nov 13th. You will be docked at the Puerta Maya pier. We are still trying to find out which pier we are at as there are six ships docked that day.

Dave

How do you know which pier we will be at? Why wouldn't the fantacy be there too? Isn't it a Carnival ship. Gets confusing.

How do you know which pier we will be at? Why wouldn't the fantacy be there too? Isn't it a Carnival ship. Gets confusing.

There are six ships in port. Three are Carnival Cruiseline ships. Only two can fit at the Puerta Maya pier. They tend to put the largest passenger count ships at their own pier so they dont have to pay out as much.

They put out the schedule for the Puerta Maya pier.

http://www.puertamaya.com/port-schedule.aspx

The Conquest and the Valor will be docked at the Puerta Maya. So that puts the Fantasy at either the International or Punta Langosta.

DAve

Thank you! Thank you! This is cruise 12 but I still get that childlike night before Christmas feeling! Can't wait!

We're right there with ya Poptart! Cant wait to se yall at the M&G! And hopefully we wont have to wear those Life Jackets for the Safety drill and we can all get right to saying hello!! :D :)

There are six ships in port. Three are Carnival Cruiseline ships. Only two can fit at the Puerta Maya pier. They tend to put the largest passenger count ships at their own pier so they dont have to pay out as much.

They put out the schedule for the Puerta Maya pier.

http://www.puertamaya.com/port-schedule.aspx

The Conquest and the Valor will be docked at the Puerta Maya. So that puts the Fantasy at either the International or Punta Langosta.

DAve

Thanks so much for the info, we have a friend we are going to meet and she is on the Valor and was going to take a taxi down to the Carnival pier to meet us. May not have to do that if that is the case. A week from today!!

We'll be in Coz on Friday the 13 too....that's our Bar Hop day. You should drop Tom and email and join us!!!:D

Glad to know you enjoyed it.

We're right there with ya Poptart! Cant wait to se yall at the M&G! And hopefully we wont have to wear those Life Jackets for the Safety drill and we can all get right to saying hello!! :D :)

oh I sooooooooooo hope we don't have to wear them too. I hate hate hate putting those nasty things on. No telling who's had it on before you. blechhh, creeps me out.

Thanks so much for the info, we have a friend we are going to meet and she is on the Valor and was going to take a taxi down to the Carnival pier to meet us. May not have to do that if that is the case. A week from today!!
Pat, it's me that is meeting you guys and remember, I will be on the Fantasy, not the Valor. We arrive and hour before you, so I will still make my way to your pier, and follow our plan!;)

Kathy

And dancing here, too. First cruise after the clothing optional cruise.... I don't care as long as I get to cruise! It's our first aft wrap and we're VIP on the Miracle.:D Pre-cruise night in Ft. Lauderdale to make sure we're there on time. So close, but don't feel "vacation" yet.:( Maybe when we leave for FLL....:rolleyes:

Archived