Happy Halloween! Which ship would you be on?

pokeypoke

If you could be on any of the NCL ships tonight, dressed for Halloween, which ship and what would you be dressed as?

Any of the ships would suit me fine. As far as a costume, I would just wear some new clothes and pretend I wasn't broke:D!!!

Happy Halloween!

Well, let's see ... the Spirit ... because of the name of course. But they say the Dawn is haunted by a lovely female ghost. That might be interesting.

As far as a costume, I wouldn't want to have to pack extra luggage for the one night, so I would come as a tipsy tourist.

Well, let's see ... the Spirit ... because of the name of course. But they say the Dawn is haunted by a lovely female ghost. That might be interesting.

As far as a costume, I wouldn't want to have to pack extra luggage for the one night, so I would come as a tipsy tourist.

That's why I'm not boarding her until tomorrow! ;)

Have a great cruise, MrLee.

(By the way, in response to an earlier post of yours, where you said you were also a NewYearsBaby but not so much a baby any more -- my 90-year-old mother says, "Once a New Year's Baby, always a New Year's Baby." I learned a long time ago that she's a smart lady and I don't argue with her.)

When you get back, let us know about your cruise.

Archived