Port of Tampa Parking ?

Hi all,

We have decided to stay in Siesta Key for a few days before our cruise and will be sailing out on the Grandeur of the Seas. We will be parking our car at the port. Wondering if any of you know which terminal it will sail out of and what would be the closet secure parking garage. Any help would be great !

In Tampa- RCCL sails from Terminal 3.. there is one main parking garage directly across the street from the terminal. It's clearly marked "Cruise Parking" and the cost is $12.00/day that you pay in ADVANCE at the time of parking.. they accept cash and credit cards. This lot is secured and locked when the ship sails and will only open when a ship is in port.

Hi all,

We have decided to stay in Siesta Key for a few days before our cruise and will be sailing out on the Grandeur of the Seas. We will be parking our car at the port. Wondering if any of you know which terminal it will sail out of and what would be the closet secure parking garage. Any help would be great !

I live in Tampa.The information that my fellow cruisers have posted is correct.Tampa is a small port, with only three terminals.

The parking is very safe and secure depending how much stuff you have you can walk to the ship from the Garage. Enjoy your cruise as you may be away the GOS is being replaced by the Radiance of the seas which I am looking forwart to.Nothing sailing out of your home port

They also have valet parking at Tampa. Seems like it was $15 a day. Thought it was great. They took the luggage out of the car, parked it in a lot right there at the dock and I had my car in less than three minutes when we returned. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

In Tampa- RCCL sails from Terminal 3.. there is one main parking garage directly across the street from the terminal. It's clearly marked "Cruise Parking" and the cost is $12.00/day that you pay in ADVANCE at the time of parking.. they accept cash and credit cards. This lot is secured and locked when the ship sails and will only open when a ship is in port.

Parking is now $14/day payable as you enter. (I live in Tampa)

They also have valet parking at Tampa. Seems like it was $15 a day. Thought it was great. They took the luggage out of the car, parked it in a lot right there at the dock and I had my car in less than three minutes when we returned. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

It's gone up to $17 per day.

Archived