has anyone done disney excursion on there own from the pride

kathyscut

Going on pride in March. Has anyone done the Disney excursion ontheir own. 4 adults. Any advice etc.

I am a very big Disney fan. I own a 3 bedroom timeshare off site and DVC for our Disney trips. If you have the time, I would very much recommend going on your own.

Go to disboards.com and read up on what you want to do/see.

Pay the money for tourguidemike.com and find out what parks are best to go to on what days. Follow his touring plans.

It is less than $20 to sign up and you will be saving yourself a lot of time in the parks. I am sure you would be spending more money doing on the ship.

But, as I type, what about transportation? Will you rent a car at Port Canaveral or take a cab? Factor in that cost too.

Will you be there during free dining? Will it be worth it to book a room at a value resort for the day to take advantage of free dining? Not sure, I never use it myself.

If you are purchasing tickets, go to undercovertourist.com and find out the best deal you can get. The prices include taxes and shipping. Most sites don't factor that cost in so it looks like you are paying less.

Have fun and research. Disney is not a place to just show up and wing it, unless, maybe if you are going during an extremely quiet time (which is harder and harder to find lately at Disney).

Enjoy.

My family went to Epcot when we were on the NCL Dawn.

Not much time to see everything, but we did go on all the big attractions

when I got to he park I told a cast member that we were from a cruise and we only had 5 hours to see the park. They gave a backwards pass which lets you get on the rides from the exit without any wait. If you talk to the right person at Disney they can do wonders.

Have fun!

Lynn

We did Sea World the one cruise where Port Canaveral was a stop. Rented a car for the day and just made sure we left with more than 3 hours before the ship was to leave. (allowing for traffic & time for the shuttle from the rental compnay back to the ship)

Archived