Anyone have the menu for the Pinnacle restaurant on Splendor?

eggypann

Sorry if this is on the boards somewhere - I've searched but couldn't find it!

We will have 14 ladies on our birthday celebration cruise next Feb and are considering a birthday party in the Pinnacle restaurant. I'm looking for a menu for the Pinnacle and can't seem to find one. The main issue is that one of our party is a vegetarian (no meat, fish, seafood or chicken). Will there be something she can eat at the Pinnacle or should we just skip it and have the celebration in the main dining room? Could we make arrangements ahead of time for a veggie meal in the Pinnacle?

Thanks for all suggestions!!:D

Sorry if this is on the boards somewhere - I've searched but couldn't find it!

We will have 14 ladies on our birthday celebration cruise next Feb and are considering a birthday party in the Pinnacle restaurant. I'm looking for a menu for the Pinnacle and can't seem to find one. The main issue is that one of our party is a vegetarian (no meat, fish, seafood or chicken). Will there be something she can eat at the Pinnacle or should we just skip it and have the celebration in the main dining room? Could we make arrangements ahead of time for a veggie meal in the Pinnacle?

Thanks for all suggestions!!:D

The supper club menu for all Carnival ships is the same... you can find it at this link:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff313/mach_man/Carnival%20Drink%20and%20Supper%20Club%20menus/

As these restaurants are really steak houses there's not much there for the non carnivore. There is a Mushroom Strudel on Asparagus Fondue but that's the only veggie entrée...

:)

Archived