Just off the Granduer!!!

Came home Saturday from nine days on the Granduer. This is our favorie ship. The cruise was great. Everyone who has sailed with Captain Rob Hempstead knows just what I mean. I'm going to miss her when she goes down to Ft Lauderdale. She will be doing the Panama Canal. The Enchantment of the Seas will replace her in March of next year.

Happy Sailing:

Fritz

Glad to hear that you had a great cruise, leaving in 17 days for the repo to Tampa and can't wait. This will be our third time sailing on Grandeur and will miss her also when she moves.

Suzanne

Think of it this way - when you book Enchantment, just call up and say "Give me the Grandeur - and supersize it!"

We have two cruises booked on the Grandeur in Jan and March out of tampa and looking forward to a cruise close to home

Our little Peruvian friend who is an assistant waiter on the Enchantment is looking forward to seeing us - she was to be on the Liberty on the 15 of November but was transferred to the Enchantment - her name is Vanessa Garcia - so hope someone gets her in the Main Dining Room - wish it was us - but things happen that are out of our control

Anyway enough complaining and on with cruising - lol:)

Came home Saturday from nine days on the Granduer. This is our favorie ship. The cruise was great. Everyone who has sailed with Captain Rob Hempstead knows just what I mean. I'm going to miss her when she goes down to Ft Lauderdale. She will be doing the Panama Canal. The Enchantment of the Seas will replace her in March of next year.

Happy Sailing:

Fritz

We have a cruise booked on Granduer Oct 2010 out of Ft Lauderdale. Is another ship covering that sailing? Sorry if I'm confused.

Thanks!

We have a cruise booked on Granduer Oct 2010 out of Ft Lauderdale. Is another ship covering that sailing? Sorry if I'm confused.

Thanks!

My understanding is, (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that she will be in Tampa for a while, then go to Ft. lauderdale. We are also booked on Grandeur for May, 2010 out of Fort Lauderdale. This will be our first time on Grandeur. I hope she is as good as everyone says on these boards.

My understanding is, (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that she will be in Tampa for a while, then go to Ft. lauderdale. We are also booked on Grandeur for May, 2010 out of Fort Lauderdale. This will be our first time on Grandeur. I hope she is as good as everyone says on these boards.

I hope so too! ;)

Was on the sailing just before the OP. Man, I loved that ship. Not too big, not too small, just about perfect in my opinion. Now the food on the other hand....I say ok, dw says bad. So thats debatable I guess.

Just curious, isnt the food on all the RCCL ships prepared basically the same way? You know, kinda like a "chain restaurant" does?

I would assume its all basically the same. I mean, is the meatloaf on the Grandeur all that different from the meatloaf on the other ships...I doubt it. Like I said, I really didn't have a problem with anything, though some will disagree. Especially my wife. :-)

We'll be onboard Grandeur in a couple hours. It's our favorite ship.

I never complain about the food on a cruise because I don't have to shop for it, carry the bags into the house and put them away, cook the food or clean up afterwards. That makes it taste even better.

We'll be onboard Grandeur in a couple hours. It's our favorite ship.

I never complain about the food on a cruise because I don't have to shop for it, carry the bags into the house and put them away, cook the food or clean up afterwards. That makes it taste even better.

EXACTLY :D

Enjoy your cruise!!! Bon Voyage!

We were also on the 10/22 sailing. The Grandeur shows some age, but still a beautiful lady. For us the size of the ship is perfect, but what really made the cruise special was the staff, from Captain Rob on down. They are really exceptional.

We were very pleasantly surprised at the food quality. We didn't have a bad meal the entire time - just good and better

Archived