MTD on AOS

MattSaw

We're cruising with a multi-generational family group of 8 on the November 15 sailing on Adventure. Starting to get excited!

Is this size table suitable for MTD? Can we get the same servers each evening? How would we achieve this? Sorry for such basic questions. I appreciate your kind advice and sharing of experiences.

We're cruising with a multi-generational family group of 8 on the November 15 sailing on Adventure. Starting to get excited!

Is this size table suitable for MTD? Can we get the same servers each evening? How would we achieve this? Sorry for such basic questions. I appreciate your kind advice and sharing of experiences.

You chose a great ship, we just sailed on AOS last month and had a wonderful time. We chose MTD and it was great. On the first night, we did sit at a table for 6 with two other couples. For the rest of the nights we arrived around 7-7:30, and never had to wait more than 2 minutes. We had the same servers all week which was nice. Once we knew their names, we asked for them each night and were promptly seated in their area. I'm not completely sure if there were tables for 8 on AOS for MTD. I think there were some. Can anyone else confirm?

MTD is on Deck 5. What I would suggest is calling RCCL to confirm that they have tables for 8 for MTD, and then once you arrive on the ship, head to Deck 5's dining room to make your request for a table for 8 all week. Takes about 5 minutes and is worth your peace of mind for the rest of your cruise. The head waiter will get to know you and will recognize you so that by mid-week, he will probably know what you need (seating-wise) before you ask each night :)

Enjoy your time on AOS! It's a great ship to experience with family.

Archived