Just Came Back! Jade 12 Days Athens to Istanbul

marvin79

Hello Everyone!

Just came back last night from the 12 day cruise on the Jade from Athens to Istanbul (21OCT - 02NOV). Overall we had a great time, we were a group of 6 traveling together. Had dinner mostly at Alizar, took advantage of the Spa pass and purchase a cruise rewards.

Hope to be able to post a full review soon, but for now, if any of you have any questions let me know.

We are not wine drinkers, for that reason we did not take advantage of the wine package. I know they were selling one, but did not really got any information on it, sorry.

We took advantage of the soda package with the PGPOP promotion.

We are not wine drinkers, for that reason we did not take advantage of the wine package. I know they were selling one, but did not really got any information on it, sorry.

We took advantage of the soda package with the PGPOP promotion.

I'm just curious about when you had your muster drill.

We we're on the previous sailing that left out of Istanbul. Our 1st drill was scheduled at 10 am the day we sailed (we didn't leave port till 2 pm), so everyone I knew was off the ship touring. Then the 2nd 'mandatory' drill was scheduled the next day at 11 am while in port at Izmir. Again, everyone I knew was off the ship and at Ephesus. I never heard about it again.

When was yours?

We were on Jade in late August on 13 day Western Med. Wine package is offered. I think it's 15 bottles minimum starting at around $400 and going up from there. Discount is 20% off regular price.

Archived