private driver

sam73

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When my family wnt to progreso, they were thinking about the same, hire a driver and visit the ruins. However I we figured out that taking a tour was more conventional, because includes transportation, and a tour guide is with you all the time. If you don´t wanna get lost and also want to save money, try the tours offered by autoprogreso. autoprogresotours@hotmail.com

Have a nice day.

Pink Butterfly :p

Are you saying I´m a tour operator??? That´s rude!!! You should check out the everyday posts and anyone could think they´re tour operators. I honestly think HDAWSON is a TOUR OPERATOR or an SPY.

BEWARE OF FAKE PEOPLE!!!

Pink Butterfly

Butterfly. Not suggesting that you are a tour operator at all. Sorry for the misunderstanding but there have been some instances of posters, not you of course, that in fact were discreetly hustling for their tour business. Naturally, a big no-no. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well, I guess I could give tours of beautiful downtown High Point, the furniture capitoil of the world.

I posted a response to Houstoncruiser with my email several days ago and it seems like it was pulled. I can assure you that I'm not a tour operator, but was just trying to pass along information (in private) on a private driver that I used in the past. Strange.....

Anyway, my email is khuber1324 at aol dot com if anyone wants the info on the person that I used.

I've taken some land vacations down to the area also, so I have some experience with different people in the area.

Archived