Ziplining

sldcruiser

We'll be cruising to St. Lucia in June '10 and would like to zipline. From these threads, I've read about Serenity and Frank's. They both sound good. Do they both pick you up at the ship? Anyone have a preference or know of any other zipline tours? If time permits, we'd really like to do zipline and beach.

I used Frank back in April of '08. I got a group of six or seven people from our roll call to do this with us. From what I remember I think Frank was just outside of the cruise terminal with a sign although if you ask any of the taxi drivers they all know Frank so he'll be easy to find. Frank actually put us in a van with someone that he works with and off we went. We got to the ziplines nice and early and were finishing right as the cruise ship buses were pulling up so the timing was perfect. We really never had to wait longer than five minutes on any of the platforms and we had a blast. After that we decided to head down to the beach and we asked the driver to stop at a grocery store so we could get a few things to eat and drink on the beach and then he dropped us off at the beach for 2 or 2.5 hours (I can't remember how long exactly). The beach was fabulous and we had a nice relaxing day. Plus, it cost about half of what the cruise line was charging for their zipline excursion.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived