SD on TLC

DisneyJen

I was doing my 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning and catching up on some shows on the DVR.

Imagine my surprise while watching "Little People, Big World" and spotting one of the SD yachts at anchor off the beach at White Bay in Jost! I whooped so loud with glee that the dogs came running to make sure I was okay:p

I had taped the episode, "No, Matt is an Island" since the episode focused on a visit to the BVIs on a Moorings Charter. The episode will air again on Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m. on TLC.

I backed the show up twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating:p

I was doing my 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning and catching up on some shows on the DVR.

Imagine my surprise while watching "Little People, Big World" and spotting one of the SD yachts at anchor off the beach at White Bay in Jost! I whooped so loud with glee that the dogs came running to make sure I was okay:p

I had taped the episode, "No, Matt is an Island" since the episode focused on a visit to the BVIs on a Moorings Charter. The episode will air again on Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m. on TLC.

I backed the show up twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating:p

Just set my DVR. Pathetic, isn't it? :rolleyes::)

Just set my DVR. Pathetic, isn't it? :rolleyes::)

Guess we should add this item to FT's "You know you are addicted to SD thread.":p

It is a very quick shot ... but if you are a TRUE SD addicts you will catch it right away:D

Archived