Israel Overnight Itinerary Doable?

lcumpire

We are on the roll call for the Equinox Holy Land leaving 10/18/10 and we are working on our private tours. I am working with GuidedToursIsrael in planning a Christian and Jewish itineary since we will be in Ashod one night and then in Haifa for one night. We are thinking the first day from Ashod the Christian trip would include om the port of Haifa the Christian itinerary will visit Nazareth, Cana, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Tabgha, Jordan River, Kibbutz Ginosar, and Mount of Beatitudes. The Jewish trip might include Acre, Rosh Hanikra (optional), Safed, Rosh Pina (optional), Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, and a Kibbutz.

The second day would include Masada and the Dead Sea, etc. The ship stays overnight in Haifa so as long as we are back for dinner we are OK.

Does this sound like a good itinerary?

Any assistance will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Larry

I cannot answer to the Jewish sights but, here is what we did. 1st day from Ashdod we traveled to Masada, Dead Sea, and then to Jerusalem where we spent the night. You really should see Jerusalem both as a Jewish and Christian sight. It was so much more then I imagined. The second day we headed to the Sea of Galilee, Jordan River, Capurnam, Beautides, Nazarath, and the gardens in Haifia and then to the ship. Israel is a unique place and I hope to get back one day.

Carol

We are on the roll call for the Equinox Holy Land leaving 10/18/10 and we are working on our private tours. I am working with GuidedToursIsrael in planning a Christian and Jewish itineary since we will be in Ashod one night and then in Haifa for one night. We are thinking the first day from Ashod the Christian trip would include om the port of Haifa the Christian itinerary will visit Nazareth, Cana, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Tabgha, Jordan River, Kibbutz Ginosar, and Mount of Beatitudes. The Jewish trip might include Acre, Rosh Hanikra (optional), Safed, Rosh Pina (optional), Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, and a Kibbutz.

The second day would include Masada and the Dead Sea, etc. The ship stays overnight in Haifa so as long as we are back for dinner we are OK.

Does this sound like a good itinerary?

Any assistance will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Larry

I would love to answer you but I must admit that I didn't understand your itinerary from what you wrote in your massage....

If you can clarify the itinerary day by day I'll be happy to give you my comments.

Archived