Steakhouse wine list

cascole

No wonder I haven't been able to find anything... looks like no one has it? hmmm... I will have to take pics to post after my Spirit cruise.

You can order a bunch of different wines as a bon voyage gift from the Carnival site. I would guess that if you could order it as a gift for

someone (or to have for yourself on board) that these same wines

are available on the ship for about the same price.

Maybe the steakhouse has a nicer/higher end selection. If I go, I'll try to remember to take a picture. I never thought about looking this up in advance but would be interesting to look at.

hb5.

I've tried to search but still haven't been able to locate a wine list for the Steakhouse. Can anyone point me in the right direction or post your photos of it? Thanks so much!

We're in the Pinnacle next Tuesday night - Nov 10. I'll try to remember to get a picture for you.

Dan

You can order a bunch of different wines as a bon voyage gift from the Carnival site. I would guess that if you could order it as a gift for

someone (or to have for yourself on board) that these same wines

are available on the ship for about the same price.

Maybe the steakhouse has a nicer/higher end selection. If I go, I'll try to remember to take a picture. I never thought about looking this up in advance but would be interesting to look at.

hb5.

Yes, the Steakhouse has a different selection. It's been since April since I was there, and I brought my own that time. The selction is definately different than Bon Voyage or the MDR.

We're in the Pinnacle next Tuesday night - Nov 10. I'll try to remember to get a picture for you.

Dan

Thanks! I leave on the 19th, so if you don't get it posted before I go... I will take pics for everyone. I was really trying ot determine if I should being my own very nice bottle or buy one there. I've generally brought my own special bottles but in April, the sommelier's service was terrible so I decided I might just buy one there this time around.

Archived