Price drop

Happytrip

Hello,

I never booked a cruise throgh Online Travel Agent before, so confusing. After I booked cruise about 2 weeks, the price has dropped so much. My Online TA refused to refund me the different, even though it is the same category, same sailing date. Is this the way online TA doing business? :confused:

Hello,

I never booked a cruise throgh Online Travel Agent before, so confusing. After I booked cruise about 2 weeks, the price has dropped so much. My Online TA refused to refund me the different, even though it is the same category, same sailing date. Is this the way online TA doing business? :confused:

It depends

When is your cruise?

What kind of fare did you book?

Hello,

If you are outside of the final Payment Deadline (60 to 75 days prior to departure) Carnival would give you the Price drops for all booking types. If you booked Early Saver Carnival would give you price drops up to two days before sailing. You have to be same Ship, Same sailing, Same Category and same # persons.

TA's do not HAVE to grant price drops; some won't, some charge a fee each time, and some do so willingly. When initially booking, this is something you have to ask about.

ken

Archived