Travel Documents

klo

This is for everyone confused about e-docs and true physical docs received in the mail.

Thought I'd let everyone know since I was getting the run-around from my TA, that I finally received my documents. I think she held on to the first booklet for at least three weeks after booking -- shore excursion information, CDC warnings, general information, etc. until she was sent the second booklet with luggage tags, airline info and confirmation, etc. So we do receive two booklets of information. Celebrity urges us to do most things online (booking shore excursions in advance, completing the embarkation form), but they also give instructions to those without internet access (i.e., faxing or mailing forms).

So, yes we do received two books of information. I hope this clarifies for those who were as confused as I was!

That's really strange since we only had to deal with one document booklet in November. Weird!

Anita

And now Infinity 2005!
Millennium 2003
Century 2002
Summit 2001
Century 2000
Zenith 1996
Horizon 1994
Horizon 1993
Sunward 1992
Star Princess 1990
Maxim Gorky 1974 & 1975

Hey, thanks for the info, I'm only 1,075 posts from becoming a Blue Ribbon Cruiser!

This ship 10/91
That ship 11/95
Whatever ship 12/98
here a ship 13/99
there a ship 14/00
everywhere
a
ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

For our transatlantic, we received two booklets - one with shore excursions and the fill in documentation form that is on line with instructions on how to do it on line or fax or send the one the in the booklet, and the other with our cruise tickets, airline tickets, etc.
For our Century western Caribbean, we only received the ticket booklet that had shore excursions in it.
I guess it varies by the cruise - or by the TA used. (We did use different agents for these two cruises.)

Zenith-Western Caribbean-6/92
Zenith-Eastern Caribbean-6/93
Century-Maiden Voyage-12/95
Galaxy-Southern Caribbean-11/99
Mercury-Northbound Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic-9/01
Horizon-Western Caribbean - Adults only cruise-11/02
Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic 10/26/03
Century - Western Caribbean 1/31/04

Well, speaking of Docs, I received mine today from my TA. One book with E-Tickets inside, luggage tags, and a bunch of other nonsense. Sort of anticlimatic considering all I have read over the months, but I am not disappointed

Do know this though.... I am 24 days and a wakeup before I set sail.

Until Summit Set Sail for Panama Canal
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

<marquee width = 45%> [B]Summit May/07---Panama Canal [/B]</marquee>

Archived