cruise prices

I know it's probably right in front of me, but how do I check current prices to see if there has been a price drop on my upcoming cruise? I've tried every which way to find it, on the RCI site, but can't seem to. I'd like to keep tabs on it as I'm not sure about my TA really watching it.

Thanks!

I know it's probably right in front of me, but how do I check current prices to see if there has been a price drop on my upcoming cruise? I've tried every which way to find it, on the RCI site, but can't seem to. I'd like to keep tabs on it as I'm not sure about my TA really watching it.

Thanks!

I simply do a dummy reservation and make sure that I check the appropriate boxes for special pricing. Then I "save" the page that shows the current price. Put on the desktop...just a click away from checking the current price.

Thanks!

What do you mean you can't find your cruise on the RCI website? Search for a cruise is on the front page and you enter the specifics for your cruise, and go through the steps as if you are going to book your sailing and cabin, as mentioned...on a dummy booking. That's how you check the current price, and compare it to what you are paying.

If your cabin category says N/A then post back, because there are other things that might be going on. :)

Archived