Questions about Ocho Rios Beach and AI

caribencrzr

I am trying to decide whether to find a beach or go to Sunset Grande AI for the day and have some questions.

1. Is there a beach within walking distance of where the ship docks and if so are there any charges and do you have to worry about getting hounded by the locals while trying to spend time on the beach?

2. For those who have been to Sunset Grande for the day pass what do you do with your belongings while you are in the pool or ocean? (Did they have lockers?)

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

I am trying to decide whether to find a beach or go to Sunset Grande AI for the day and have some questions.

1. Is there a beach within walking distance of where the ship docks and if so are there any charges and do you have to worry about getting hounded by the locals while trying to spend time on the beach?

2. For those who have been to Sunset Grande for the day pass what do you do with your belongings while you are in the pool or ocean? (Did they have lockers?)

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Margarittaville with a beach is within walking distance of the ship. From the pier turn right and you will see the sign....Island Village!

I don't since you will be hounded by locals on the beach. They leave me alone, but I am one of them;)

I have vacationed several times at Sunset Jamaica Grande. We usually leave our belonging on the chair. It's an actual resort so no lockers.

See pics in my signature.

Kinda funny answering the post of someone that would be trying to avoid me!

Enjoy!

Archived